Tuesday 11 October 2011

Radio show idea agreed!

I have had my slot confirmed for my radio show on Peterborough FM - I shall be broadcasting The Pleasuredome Pick'n'Mix on Thursday evenings between 8-9pm though which Thursday I start is still be decided.

The show will primarily be music based combining classic guitar tracks (The Picks) with the best of 80s and 90s electronica (The Mix). Some material will be rare or even specially mixed/edited for the show by me.

A regular item on the show will be 'Tripleplay' where I play three songs on a particular theme whether it's a simple keyword, a year of release or about someone who appeared on all three records etc. I will be encouraging listeners to contact the show and say what they think the theme is before the end of the feature.

Future programmes are expected to include occasional interviews and lighthearted chat with studio guests on a range of different topics. I also plan to take a sideways humourous look at the news and sport as well as highlight different events happening in and around the city of Peterborough.

Anyway, more news when I have it...

I have lots of other good stuff to blog about but that will come later this evening. This time I promise to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment