Wednesday 21 September 2011

A voluntary update

To prove that I mean what I say that I'll do what I need and get it done like, I've contacted three different voluntary organisations expressing an interest in working with them.

The first is a local radio station as a Community Radio Reporter/Assistant Producer who I spoke to briefly a few months back. The second is a Volunteer Press Officer for a creative music and arts based group and the third a Local Event Co-ordinator for an epilepsy charity, a condition I have a mild form of.

I've called about one part-time job so far but there was no reply - I will chase them again later.

In all cases I will give more information as and when appropriate but the upshot is I already feel invigorated as I'm making things happen rather than waiting for them to come to me. Long may this continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment